As a psychologist, I create a supportive space for you to effectively and efficiently work towards your goals. To facilitate this process, I use comprehensive diagnostic assessments and collaborate with you to find new and better ways of coping. If I am doing my job, you will leave therapy with the ability to:
- Identify the unhelpful patterns in your life
- Deepen your self-understanding and strengths
- Create (and revise) specific and attainable goals
- Develop new ways of thinking/behaving that lead you to a more fulfilling life
- Track your progress and recognize future life challenges
Basically, my job is to work myself out of a job!
I draw from a variety of treatment modalities, including:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
I am supportive therapist who listens well and consistently encourages people to address the issues that brought them to therapy. I meet you where you are in the process of change, and consequently, I tailor the therapy experience to meet your specific and unique needs.